Arbroath Smokies Fish Recipes
- Stuart's Quick Caribbean Smokie
- Smokie Whiskey Paste
- Stuart's Smokie Pie
- Stuart's Smokie Fishcakes
- Ever Faithful Grilled Smokies
- Audrey's Smokie Bake
- Stuart's Smokie Pancake
- Smokie Cullen Skink Soup
- Arbroath Smokie Ramekins
- Stuart's Roast Salmon Caesar Salad
- Stuart's Sweet and Sour Roast Salmon
- Baked Potato with Stuart's Roast Salmon Kick
- Oven Baked Roast Salmon
- The Roast Salmon Buffet
Stuart's Smokie Fishcakes
Another tasty recipe from Arbroath Smokies Direct.
Recipe Serves 6 snacks
400g 1 pair flaked Arbroath Smokies, 2 pounds potatoes (for boiling) salt, breadcrumbs, vegetable oil
Boil potatoes in slightly salted water and drain off all water after cooked, add the flaked Smokies mix well and cover. Allow cooling for up to two hours. Once cool, ball to 6 Satsuma-size balls and breadcrumb, shape by hand to fishcake shape + re-bread. Allow to cool, pan fry in vegetable oil for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Great wi' beans!