Arbroath Smokies Fish Recipes
- Stuart's Quick Caribbean Smokie
- Smokie Whiskey Paste
- Stuart's Smokie Pie
- Stuart's Smokie Fishcakes
- Ever Faithful Grilled Smokies
- Audrey's Smokie Bake
- Stuart's Smokie Pancake
- Smokie Cullen Skink Soup
- Arbroath Smokie Ramekins
- Stuart's Roast Salmon Caesar Salad
- Stuart's Sweet and Sour Roast Salmon
- Baked Potato with Stuart's Roast Salmon Kick
- Oven Baked Roast Salmon
- The Roast Salmon Buffet
Stuart's Quick Caribbean Smokie
Another tasty recipe from Arbroath Smokies Direct.
Recipe Serves 1
One Arbroath Smokie, 1/2 banana, handful of grated cheese + 1oz butter/spread + pepper
Open an Arbroath Smokie and remove the main bone, top with a spread of soft butter or spread of your choice, add a covering of thinly mashed banana and grated cheese and a sprinkle of pepper.
Microwave for up to 2 minutes. Alternatively if you prefer a crispy top then grill for 1 a further minute.