Arbroath Smokies Fish Recipes
- Stuart's Quick Caribbean Smokie
- Smokie Whiskey Paste
- Stuart's Smokie Pie
- Stuart's Smokie Fishcakes
- Ever Faithful Grilled Smokies
- Audrey's Smokie Bake
- Stuart's Smokie Pancake
- Smokie Cullen Skink Soup
- Arbroath Smokie Ramekins
- Stuart's Roast Salmon Caesar Salad
- Stuart's Sweet and Sour Roast Salmon
- Baked Potato with Stuart's Roast Salmon Kick
- Oven Baked Roast Salmon
- The Roast Salmon Buffet
Ever Faithful Grilled Smokies
Another tasty recipe from Arbroath Smokies Direct.
Recipe Serves 1
1 Arbroath Smokie, 1oz of butter/marg or spread of choice
This is nearly everyone's local favourite way to enjoy our Smokies in Arbroath
Split the smokie and remove the main bone as seen on the web video 'www.arbroathsmokiesdirect.co.uk' pop under a hot grill for 1-2 minutes until the butter has melted through the shape of the fillet and is sizzling.
Enjoy your meal.